What you will learn
The course will walk you through building a fully-functional, subscription-based video streaming website like Netflix.
Over more than 25 in-depth video lessons we will implement functionality such as:
- Processing videos for playback on almost any device using Mux
- Securing video playback, so videos can be played only on your website and by active customers
- Handling webhooks from third-party services like Mux and Stripe securely
- Recording video analytics using Mux Data and only a few lines of code
And much more!
Frequently Asked Questions
Checkout and payment is handled securely by Stripe.
You can watch the course videos via the dedicated course website. Videos are playable on a wide range of devices, in various web browsers.
Part 1, containing 13 videos, is available now. Part 2, containing the rest of the videos, will launch in late May 2023.
Once the course launches, you will be sent a link via email to sign in with your GitHub account. When you log in with your GitHub account, it will automatically be given access to the private repository containing the source code for the demo application built during the course.
When the course website has launched and you have logged in, there will be an option to link a Discord account. Linking your Discord account will automatically give you the role required to access the private
#video-streaming-with-laravel channel in my Discord server.
If you have already pre-ordered, then feel free to email me with your Discord username (i.e.
#John#1111) and I can manually invite you.
You can find me on Discord as
Send an email to email@example.com and I’d be happy to discuss a discount if you wish to purchase multiple licenses.
Pre-order “Video Streaming with Laravel” today
- Get instant access to videos when course launches
- Access to a private GitHub repository containing the completed app
- Each lesson tagged if you want to follow along
- Access to a private channel in my Discord server to discuss the course, and ask me questions
- Lifetime access to any course updates or new material that may be added (and I do have some planned!)
Pre-order price is £79. Price will increase to £159 once course launches.
Who am I?
Good question! I’m Martin Bean. I live in the UK and have been a web developer for 15 years now. I currently work for a Fortune 500 company as a software developer.
I’ve also ran my own video on demand platform since 2014. I’ve therefore created this course to teach you everything I know now, and everything I wish I knew when I first started my own project almost 10 years ago now!
You can follow me on Twitter at @martinbean